Bioderma has finally traveled across the English Channel to UK, well few months ago to be precise. But it wasn't until two weeks ago I managed to pick up two products from Bioderma which I got from a Garden Pharmacy in Covent Garden in London, which is my favourite destination for French pharmacy brands for three reasons, they sell a wide range of brands and products, have lots of offers and a loyalty program, but I shall talk more about it in another post.
First products which I picked up is the famous Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution cleanser. I'm sure you all have heard about it before, it is used by all famous makeup artists backstage at fashion shows and at photo shoots. To be honest I wasn't very impressed by it, yes it is very gentle and didn't irritate my skin or my eyes but I found it very difficult to take my makeup off with it. It does ok when I'm wearing a very light make up, bit of a bb cream, some light eyeshadow and a non waterproof mascara, but I found that when I was wearing a full on heavy make up it took about 6 cotton pads soaked with it just to remove half of my face so most of the time I use it as a toner in the morning to refresh my skin before makeup when I don't want to wash my face with water.
Next product I got is the Bioderma Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care, which is actually very similar to La Roche Posay Effaclar K, however this one has more of a mattifying effect and I believe a higher content of AHA acids. It has a very smooth light fluid/gel texture and it goes on the skin like a dream which makes it a perfect make up base for everyone with oily/combination skin. I found that just after a week of using it every day in the morning under makeup my skin has improved dramatically, most of the blemishes were gone and skin was a lot smoother in texture. I usually only use it in my t-zone coz I find it can be bit drying on my cheeks where I have normal skin. I'm absolutely in love with this product and will definitely repurchase it in future.
Next product I got is the Bioderma Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care, which is actually very similar to La Roche Posay Effaclar K, however this one has more of a mattifying effect and I believe a higher content of AHA acids. It has a very smooth light fluid/gel texture and it goes on the skin like a dream which makes it a perfect make up base for everyone with oily/combination skin. I found that just after a week of using it every day in the morning under makeup my skin has improved dramatically, most of the blemishes were gone and skin was a lot smoother in texture. I usually only use it in my t-zone coz I find it can be bit drying on my cheeks where I have normal skin. I'm absolutely in love with this product and will definitely repurchase it in future.



No comments:
Post a Comment